Monday, September 8, 2008

Crash goes my Love


Alright so the title seems insensitive but for those of you who know me understand me. Jaz was in a car accident on Friday and actually I was very impressed with how she handled herself. (hence the title, ya feel me!) KABOOM, BIG UPS TO BROOKLYN! (I had absolutely no reason to say that just now but it was burning in my chest and needed to be released.) Just in sync with how you become reflective when experiences beyond any particular person's control occurs I thought on life's frailty.(similar to how inmates find Jesus while incarcerated ....yo JC sup...BIG UPS TO JESUS!) Firstly, I went straight into Nurse mode but foremost Mommy mode. Afterward I thought how in an istant your life can take on a whole different direction. I love my daughter from her beautiful curly lochs to her stink toes...foo nena! It was love at first sight. I remember when the doc announced, "it's a girl!" I couldn't believe it everyone thought I was having a boy. Aha, eso es un nene. Mirale la barriga. It was the very scientific method of how your belly is shaped determines the gender of your child. Yeah google it. You'll find it in all the medical journals. "It's a girl?!" I repeated and repeated until the doc told me its ok to touch her. She was placed on my chest there she was covered in that white film, full head of hair, eyes wide open and a CONEHEAD! Her head was shaped like a cone from her travels through my fun orifice. I experienced so many emotions at once and nothing has come close to the happiness I felt that very day Jasmine was born. Bear with me, I was really amazed by the miracle of life. Pero, check this out, I've had some trying times with Jasmine that I have tried to send her back up my fun orifice. I hate that no exchange/ no return policy with Motherhood. Still in all, this weekend awakened those loving and protective feelings in me. I'm thankful for what I have, who I am and the people that have enriched my life. I love you guys! There have been people who supported me when I couldn't support myself. (BIG UPS TO THE CIRCLE OF TRUST!)--Live life by your standards, push yourself to be better, learn something new, go beyond outward appearances and focus on the beauty within. (PURA VIDA PAPA. BIG UPS TO SCOTT.) And watch out for those double parked cars stupid!

No comments: